We’ve reviewed all Sealy Optimum Mattresses available on the market(read about our accurate unbiased method), compared side-by-side, and scored according to a range of factors including comfort, pain relief potential, durability, initial odor and heat retention ability.
Below you will find comparison chart(click on the product name to read full review).
Top Rated Sealy Optimum Mattresses
|Product Name|| |
Sealy Optimum Inspiration
Sealy Optimum Radiance
Sealy Optimum Destiny
GET THE BEST PRICE
GET THE BEST PRICE
GET THE BEST PRICE
|Back pain relief|
|No initial odor|
|No sleeping hot|
|Easy to move on|
Tempur Sealy International Inc not only designs but also builds the mattress in the US. Tempur is one of the largest bedding providers in the world renowned also for producing amazing pillows, adjustable bases as well as various other types of sleep and relaxation items. The manufacture has focused on producing different sizes; namely, Queen-sized, King-sized, Twin XL, full-sized and California King-sized mattresses.
The company produces several types of Sealy Optimum mattresses that include:
- a) Sealy Optimum Inspiration
- b) Sealy Optimum Radiance
- c) Sealy Optimum Density
- d) Sealy Comfort series
- e) Sealy Embody
The Sealy Optimum range of mattresses comes in different sizes as shown below:
- Twin whose measurements are 74” x 37.75” in height and depth respectively
- Twin XL or Extra Long whose measurements are 79” x 37.75” in height and depth respectively
- Full whose measurements are 74” x 52.75” in height and depth respectively
- Full Extra Long whose measurements are 79” x 52.75” in height and depth respectively
- Queen whose measurements are 79” x 59.75” in height and depth respectively
- King whose measurements are 79” x 75.75” in height and depth respectively
- California King whose measurements are 83” x 71.75” in height and depth respectively
- Offers excellent support for side sleepers
- Shape retention
- Soft feel despite the firmness
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Enhances quality of sleep by eliminating hip and spine pain when asleep
- Noiseless thus no disturbance to worry about when a partner has to leave the bed while you are sleeping
- No sagging
- Does not get hot
- Cooling gel foam is perfect not only for a deep but also relaxing and restorative sleep
- Excellent pressure point relief
- Develops a cavity, although you can resolve this issue in case it happens while the warranty is still valid
- Too hard but not uncomfortable
- Squeaks, which might not be an issue related purely to the Sealy Optimum mattress but arise from other components of the bed such as frame and box spring
- Quite heavy considering that it weighs around 125 pounds, which is around 56kgs
- Gas-off or smelly, which is common with all memory foam mattresses but this gets better with time
- Sleeping on the mattress requires getting used to thus the need for a bit of patience during the first few nights
The price of Sealy Optimum mattress depends on several factors. First, the size of the mattress determines it’s price. For example, while you pay $999.99 for a Twin XL and Full-sized mattresses, buying the Queen and King sized mattresses will $849 and $899 respectively. As for the California King sized Sealy Optimum mattress, expect to part with around $1,469.99 to get a single product.
Although the mattress is designed to last a lifetime, keeping it clean will increase it’s longevity. Mattress pads remain the best tools for cleaning the mattress and ensuring that it remains in excellent, usable condition for much longer. Ensuring that the mattress is free of spills from water and other liquids is good for it’s longevity. Placing the mattress on a proper frame that has stable center support is a great way for increasing it’s longevity through quality maintenance.
Flipping the mattress is highly discouraged considering that the comfort layers are only on one side. However, regularly rotating the mattress is highly advised as a strategy for minimizing the impressions that arise on the upholstery layers. Apart from cleaning using mattress pad, the only other method you should use is vacuuming. A gently application of mild soap and clean water is recommended for stains. Soaking the mattress damages the upholstery materials and comfort.
The sleek design as well as innovative sleep technologies involved in making Sealy Optimum mattresses are just but a few of the factors responsible for ensuring that the product lasts a long time. The manufacturer sells the products with a 10-year warranty. On the other hand, it is worth noting that the warranty is limited. Warranty only covers up to a certain amount of sagging, thus the importance of clearing such issues with the manufacturer or retailer.
Why you should buy
If you have struggled to fall asleep and enjoy sleeping beside a restless sleeper by your side, this mattress would be an excellent choice because of the decreased motion transfer that it provides. If you have struggled with back pains while sleeping, this mattress would also be an excellent addition to your bedroom. The pressure points are perfect for increasing blood circulation while you sleep.
The anti-dust mite and anti-microbial features of the Sealy Optimum mattress make it perfect for people who complain of allergies when asleep. With such features, it is little wonder that the sleeper is capable of breathing more easily. All the joints in your body will feel the pleasure of sleeping on such a mattress. With proper care and treatment, this mattress will last long thus saving you from the agony of spending money on a new one any time soon.