White Goose Feather and Goose Down Pillows

The White Goose Feather Pillows are a set of feather/down pillows which have a thread count of 400 and whose cover consists of 100% cotton. Meanwhile, the filling of the pillow consists of 95% white goose feather while the remaining 5% is made of white goose down. The weight of the filling is only 32 Oz. Meanwhile, the size of the pillow is 30”L x 20” W.


Providing substantially more comfort than the traditional memory foam pillows, the White Goose Feather Pillows are firm yet soft, hence catering to both sets of people; those who prefer firm pillows as well as those who prefer soft pillows.

While many other pillows tend to have an odor about them in the start, there is generally no discernible unpleasant odor in this pillow. The substantially low price is also quite a bargain, especially when considering the comfort the pillow provides. Furthermore, the packing if the pillow is quite professional while the shipping is fast as well. The feather within the pillow will provide relaxation and enable you to get a good night’s sleep.


Most of the complaints are related to the experience of quills poking out from within the pillow. These quills obviously reduce the comfort by a fair amount, and can even cause scratches to the neck. The lighter cover is one of the reasons that explain how the quills are allowed to poke out from the pillow. Meanwhile, others were dissatisfied by the sound that these quills produced.


If you want a comfortable night of sleep at a bargain price, then the Queen Size Goose Feather Pillow looks to be a great choice for you.

The quills are designed to ensure a soft yet firm pillow which rests your neck and head and is present to make sure that your neck feels great the next morning.