Natural Comfort Classic White Goose Down Feather Pillow

The White Goose Down Feather Pillow is a pillow that has been filled with 95% white goose feather while the rest of the 5% is made up of white goose down. Each order of the pillow provides a set of two pillows. On the other hand, the shell of the pillow is made up of a thread count of 233, and is 100% pure cotton. The weight of the standard size pillow ranges between 20-40 ounces.


These pillows are fluffy and soft, and hence, provide adequate rest to your head and neck. This is also suitable for people with cramped necks and will provide adequate rest to them as well. A few shakes of the pillow are generally enough to help it return to its original shape. They are also durable and can last a long time while not compromising on the quality. The price is a bargain as well, as you get 2 pillows in less than $40.


Some of the users believed that there was a lack of goose down in the pillow, which itself was not filled completely to its potential. Furthermore, others reported a smell emanating from the feathers within the pillow which was hard to bear. The noise made by the feathers within the pillow may be bothersome for many people.

The coating of the pillow can also be slightly noisy as well. On the other hand, in some of the pillows, the feathers tend to poke out of the pillow and scratch the user, which could lead to a pretty uncomfortable night. Some of the owners of this product have complained that the cover is hard and uncomfortable while the pillow gets flat way too easily.


If you are looking for feather pillows at a bargain price, then the White Goose Down Feather Pillow is a great choice for you.